Article on buying and selling used lab equipment

Robert Finn finn at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 23 19:23:39 EST 1995

I am a free-lance science writer working on assignment for "The Scientist"
(where I am a contributing editor) on an article about using the Internet for
buying and selling used laboratory equipment.

I wish to contact people who have used various Internet services for that
purpose.  Please send me e-mail (within the next few days), briefly describing
your experience, including any benefits or pitfalls that my readers should be
aware of.  Please include your name, title, and phone number in case I need to
contact you.  (I will wish to conduct telephone interviews with some of you.)

Thank you for your attention, and please excuse me if I've posted this to any
inappropriate newsgroups.  If I have, do let me know, and also let me know if
there are any newsgroups to which I should have posted this but didn't.

Sincerely,

Robert Finn
finn at earthlink.net