Help on Huntington's Chorea

Keith Robison robison at mito.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 27 12:54:33 EST 1995

P. Pandya (u9415136 at muss.cis.McMaster.CA) wrote:
: Hello.  I am currently researching Huntington's Chorea as part of my
: studies.  I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I would
: greatly appreciate some help as to where to look for information
: regarding this disease.  Things which I am looking for specifically are
: gene sequences, pedigree trees, and 1st-2nd year level explainations of the
: disease.  Any method of internet information retrieval (ie. email, FTP)
: is fine.
: Thank you all for your time and help.
: Paresh Pandya
: u9415136 at muss.cis.mcmaster.ca

There are a number of resources on the WWW you might try:
	On-Line Mendelian Inheritance in Man	(human genetic disease)
	SwissProt				(proteins)

You can get to both by bouncing off
	http://golgi.harvard.edu/htbin/biopages?omim|swissprot

Enjoy!