Eric C. Milstead MILSTEAE at
Fri Oct 27 16:35:46 EST 1995

In article <1995Oct26.154902 at hirama>, laurie at says...
>My name is Laura Detre and I am a Junior at Hiram College.  If anyone
>any information on summer internships,  I would really appriciate the
>My main areas of interest are neuroscience and endocrineology,  but I am
>open to other suggestions.  Thank you in advance for your help.
>Laura Detre
Try the Environmental Careers Organization out of Boston. Its a referral
type system for internships- you pay nothing. Internships are provided
through the government and other sources. I did one through them this
past summer; it was great and well worth the time. They have an email
address of: ECO at, they can send you info to your email and at
the same time they will send an application. Good luck.