Peer review-Faseb J. editorial

FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Tue Oct 31 12:03:10 EST 1995

   Bionet.general is a rather crowded newgroup. This fascinating topic is
   ideally suited to the newsgroup Bionet.journals.note. Indeed, I have
   recently posted an item there on peer-review. Might I suggest that we
   continue this discussion in a more appropriate group.

                               Sincerely,
                               Don Forsdyke. Discussion Leader,
                                             Bionet.journals.note