Summer Internship Opportunities

Claresta A. Holt cholt1 at umbc.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:21:56 EST 1995

My name is Claresta Holt, and I am a first year student at the University
of Maryland Baltimore County.  I am posting this message for information
on summer internships.  I am seeking to obtain a Bachelor of Science
degree in biology, but I am not sure of what I want to do after
undergrad. (grad. school, med. school, etc.); so if there are
opportunities that you know of that would allow me exposure into the
field, please contact me.

                                           Thanks,
                                                    Claresta H.