aSK FOR ANY NEWSGROUP OR INTERNET SITE FOR THE CARBOHYDRATE RESEARCH

cotegl at ncaur1.ncaur.gov cotegl at ncaur1.ncaur.gov
Fri Sep 1 09:54:24 EST 1995

In article <41hte5$99k_001 at hkuxb.hku.hk>, email at xxx.xxx.xxx says...

>To whom it may concern,
>   I am one of the researchers involved in the research on
carbohydrates, e.g. proteoglycan, glycosaminoglycans, lectin...or other
CHO derivatives.
>And I would like to know whether there is any newsgroup or internet
sites that we can discuss our research findings or share research
information?
>If it does exist, please let me know via E-mail so that I can discuss
the research findings about carbohydrates as those in mol. biol. or
genetics
>or protein study....
>   My E-mail address is H9290199 at hkucc.hku.hk.
>Sincerely yours,
>Anonymous scientist
>24/08/1995 (Rainny night in HK)
Glycoscientists:

Try "bionet.glycosci"  newsgroup.

For WWW sites, check out Pedro's pages at Iowa State University -

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~pedro/carbohyd/carbohyd.html

Also check out these sites:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~galton/advances.html

http://chemind2.gsu.edu/glycosci/glycosci-dir.html#C

http://www.grace.cri.nz/company/teamcarbo.html

If anyone else knows of any other good carbohydrate sites, let me know,
or post them to this newsgroup.

G. Cote,
Secretary,
Am. Chem. Soc., Carbohydrate Division

(BTW, I tried replying via E-mail, but my reply got bounced back)