Bionet Checkgroups message

Brian Sandle bsandle at
Tue Sep 5 09:01:26 EST 1995

Dave Mack (dmack at wrote:
: This article provides a script to ensure that your site carries
: all of the "approved" bionet newsgroups.

The other question is whether the news is getting to the groups which are

We have had nothing on bionet.emf-bio since about May or June. I have
reported this to our system adminstration but with no result. Most of the
bionet groups are empty. I am wondering whether it is only possible to
receive on the groups on UseNet if someone from your area is posting to them.

Are bionet groups archived?

Brian Sandle. bsandle at