Bionet Checkgroups message

Brian Sandle bsandle at southern.co.nz
Tue Sep 5 09:01:26 EST 1995

Dave Mack (dmack at net.bio.net) wrote:
: This article provides a script to ensure that your site carries
: all of the "approved" bionet newsgroups.

The other question is whether the news is getting to the groups which are
here.

We have had nothing on bionet.emf-bio since about May or June. I have
reported this to our system adminstration but with no result. Most of the
bionet groups are empty. I am wondering whether it is only possible to
receive on the groups on UseNet if someone from your area is posting to them.

Are bionet groups archived?

Brian Sandle. bsandle at southern.co.nz