Life Duty Death

York yorkjo00 at ac.usfca.edu
Tue Sep 5 19:11:57 EST 1995

swan (swan at slip.net) wrote:
: next three generations! I read an article in the paper about Mexico
: sterilizing women. Bravo! WE should do likewise! We will not, and that is

........you would deny a woman's right to choose?

: the pity. It is one thing to allow personal freedoms when you are on dry
: land, and quite another when you are sitting in a crowded lifeboat and
: some passengers want to gouge a hole in the bottom of the boat because
: they feel they have a right to!
: result of changes in the land and WE ARE DYING!

: And now... JUST as some of the measures Americal took to change and
: repair things are beginning to take effect, the Repuglycans are in ahd
: dismantling the laws and regulations that support them!
: ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

...........i believe that one of the primary focuses of the Republicans is
anti-choice, you are beginning to resemble what you revile

allyn

: Swan