An Open Letter

lionel pepper ringmaker at tcp.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 23:03:44 EST 1995

> I understand netiquette,

???

> What I cannot understand is the hatred that literally
> oozes from most of the attackers.

No Dannie we love you lots ... and your doom and gloom. You may well
be right about the demise of humanity.

> I cannot understand why someone who disagrees,
> or even thinks the post are totally stupid,...> dannie

It's not that they are stupid, just very, very, very LONG
Maybe that is WHY Compuserve has a 50 line limit.

Anyway, if the human race does all starve to death - or more likely
die out of a new super-disease, I guess my next lifetime will have
to be as a mutated rat!

         *
        / \          Blessed Be
   >  / O O \  <      lionel pepper  - amulet and ringmaker at tcp.co.uk
     X  < >  X
   />         <\     You take the short path - I'll go the pretty way.