AUS: Viral/CNS Interactions?

Paul Watters watters at
Thu Sep 7 00:22:34 EST 1995

I'm looking for anyone in Australia who's doing research in neuropathology,
specifically, how viral infection impacts at the neural and cognitive-
behavioural level. I've done a course in PNI which was very interesting
and I'm looking to do a PhD in the area if I can find a supervisor. Does
anyone know who'd be interested?

| Paul A Watters  (watters at                                 |
| Department of Psychology, University of Tasmania, AUSTRALIA           |
| Hay un tiempo para cada cosa, y un momento para hacerla bajo el cielo |