Please send ideas on what to do with a BS in Biology

Clint Watson cwatson at txdirect.net
Thu Sep 7 01:03:16 EST 1995

Hello,

     I'm a 25 year old female graduating Summa Cum Laude in December 1995
with a BS in Biology.  I am interested in Microbiology, Physiology, and
especially enjoy the outdoors.  Happiness and time more important than
money.

     I am currently in my 8th year as a pharmacy technician II at a
retail pharmacy in San Antonio, Texas.  I am pretty sure this isn't my
calling.  Although interested in pharmacy and pharmacology, the
repetitive, cold environment is not for me.

     Please EMail any suggestions and/or ideas about career or continuing
education paths no matter how trivial.  I need some direction!

Thank you for your suggestions.  They are all appreciated.

P.J. Peek

Email:  cwatson at txdirect.net