BARBARIAN ATTITUDE

Michael Gregory Abel, University of Tennessee abel at UTKVX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Wed Sep 13 15:27:29 EST 1995

On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, Marnix L. Bosch wrote:

> This thread does NOT belong here. Can't we get rid of it?
>
> Marnix Bosch
>
> --
> Marnix L. Bosch
> marnix at u.washington.edu

Marnix,

	I've tried in the most polite way to get this string off of this
particular newgroup to no avail....it won't die.  I guess that the few
people that have kept it alive (continually posting to the entire group
instead of between themselves) believe that this group is actually
interested in it.  If you try suggesting that this may not be of interest
to this group...you will probably be flamed and accused of being a narrow
minded bone-head.  I simply skip over the messages containing these
particular subject headings and messages written by some of the more
zealous contributors.

Greg Abel