I am a university student in need of your help to look for a URL

Ray Young ryoung at wchat.on.ca
Thu Sep 14 11:54:44 EST 1995

I am a student at the University of Toronto and am doing a survey on
internet marketing of laboratory equipment.

Can anyone tell me where scientists, researchers, biologists, chemists,
physicists, and any other scientific based professionals look for
information about laboratory equipment.

Is there something like a `Yahoo' of lab equipment on the WEB or
through gopher.  If anyone knows of any sites that deal with lab
equipment from many companies, could you please e-mail the URL to me
directly.

Thank You very much for your help.

Ray Young
ryoung at wchat.on.ca