BARBARIAN ATTITUDE

Mark Metson markm at god.knotwork.isisnet.com
Thu Sep 14 21:47:50 EST 1995

Gwendoly Piper (magicrat at tiac.net) wrote:
: I suppose it's our fault, really, as aspiring Pagan clergy:  we must have
: failed to reach you somehow.    I've really been hoping that all of this
: lipservice you guys have been giving to the Old Ways might bring your
: trouble to the Lady's attention....

Hey now, no taking the blame/credit MR, they did it their own selves.
BTW where does the 'we must reach everybody' clause come from?

It aint your fault, and Atlas already GOT the "carry world on shoulders"
job. No wonder you tire yourself out. Sheesh.

Blessed Be. -MarkM-