Northwest fish population

Shane A. Dressander dressans at river.it.gvsu.edu
Fri Sep 15 13:52:26 EST 1995

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Justin Knobel wrote:

> A friend of mine could use some advice on a research project he's
> currently working on.  His question is as follows:
>
> > I need statistics on fish populations in the Pacific Northwest of the US,
> > more specifically at dams and other counting points.  No one species in
> > particular.  Trends in population increase or decrease are importance as
> > well.
> Any actual statistics OR ideas on where to go to get some would be
> appreciated.  Thanks.
> Justin
  try the state agency, depart. of natural resources, or what ever it is
called in those areas, they should have some sort of number estimates for
fish populations. and records for many years. plus any stocking effort
numbers as well where applies. starting with the fisheries division of
the state would be a good place to start, and also other places to find
such information
  Shane Dressander               | dressans at river.it.gvsu.edu
  Grand Valley State University  |