summer programs for HS students?

Lynn Carlson carlson at cs.uwp.edu
Wed Sep 20 13:42:21 EST 1995

I am looking for a summer research/fieldwork experience for a high school
student interested in biology as a career.  Programs for 11-12 grade
students, anywhere in the US, and at least 4 weeks long are of particular
interest.

I've queried NSF about the Young Scholars Program, but so far all I get
is a runaround.  Does anyone have any information about schools that
operate YS programs?  Who are they aimed at and what do they do?

Thanks in advance!

--
Lynn Carlson <carlson at cs.uwp.edu>

Department of Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Parkside
Box 2000 Kenosha, WI 53141-2000