Emmanouil Ioannis Kapetanakis kapetana at
Sat Sep 23 16:37:17 EST 1995

Hello everyone, I am a senior in biology and would like to do a masters
in marine biology. Does anyone know of any schools that offer such a
program. Also which ones are considered "good" ones or "ivy league" ones,
not that I think of that highly but a future employer might. Were are
most oportunities available, what state/school. I am interested in
marine mammals.  Also were are the jobs ? were can I work after I
graduate ? And one final thing I am not very up on my ecology, does a
marine biologist have to be high on that ? does he have to be kinda like
the green peace type (recycle everything, don't eat meat ect) /radical
ecologist ?

Please reply by e-mail at kapetana at

Thank you

  :   --------     You Have Read a message from Emmanouil Kapetanakis