BARBARIAN ATTITUDE

Kessing / Kenan Allan (COM) u934247 at student.canberra.edu.au
Sun Sep 24 09:24:36 EST 1995

I was plagued by the thought that I was of "pure aryan" stock, being
painfully pale and fair, with standard issue blue eyes. However, since
I lacked the expected tall, slim frame and fabled square jaw, and also
had heritage that wound almost exclusively back to Eire, I wondered just
how Nordik I could be. As I grew older, I was intruiged and delighted to
find that blonde celts were in the isles before they _were_ isles
(y'know, the Fair people and all that?).
Always have faith!