Life Duty Death

Kieran ap Rhys kieran at brewich.com
Mon Sep 25 17:40:38 EST 1995

"Marty G. Price" <mprice at Ra.MsState.Edu> writes:

> I am responding this time basically to say, this is growing old.  I used
> the term Karma as the eclectic & eccentric neo-pagan I am, and would
> prefer to see challenges to my usage from other pagans than from
> non-believers who thing I'm Buddhist.

        OK.  The word's sanskrit, NOT chinese, which is why Joseph can't
find it in his Chinese lexicon.
        Also, I believe, but am not sure, that you DID in fact misapply
it, according to the "classic" definition.
        Since you're not CLAIMING to have used it in accord with the
classic definition, this would seem to be irrelevant.

        Albest, Kieran