Life Duty Death & Denial

Jay Ford celeborn at
Mon Sep 25 17:06:09 EST 1995

> So why do you assume that buffalo produce as much if any methane close to
> that of cows?
> Simply because they are both big animals.
> Cows have been domesticated and therefore have become
> out of shape and overweight. Lean animals that exercise digest more
> efficiently.
> You have never noticed that fat humans fart more too?

      And vegetarians tend to fart more than carnivores. I should think
that diet would be an even bigger consideration- and the sheer numbers of

      My point is that you didn't really bring up anything to refute his
point. Is there any solid data, or is this all guesswork?

celeborn at (Jay Ford)
Origin: The Brewers' Witch BBS -- The Largest Pagan-Oriented BBS in Texas