a book about fishes

BRIAN LEE brian.lee at woodlawn.com
Sat Sep 30 03:20:00 EST 1995

|NN> I was wondering if any of you in the USA could help me. My brother (a  |
|NN> zoology PhD) is looking for a book called 'Methods in/for fish biology'|
|NN> by Schreck & Moyle (1990), published by the American Fish Society. He c|
Your e-mail address didn't come through so I'll hope you're
monitoring here.

If the publisher is the American Fisheries Society, they're
about 3 miles from where I live.  Phone number is 301-897-8616.
5430 Grosvenor Lane
Bethesda, MD

I'm not sure what the last digit of the zipcode is.  The zipcode
will be 2081_.

Which Schreck is this?  Carl Schreck from Oregon State Univ.?

The cheapest way to send a book will be by the land/sea route.
However, it will take about 1-2 months to arrive.  Otherwise,
there is airmail, and various express delivery services such as
UPS or Federal Express.
---
 * MegaMail 2.10 #50:BOING! Washingtonmachine, DC