Data Analysis SOftware

Nicholas D. Garigliano gariglia at bms.com
Tue Apr 2 11:47:20 EST 1996

I'm looking for info on software for doing data analysis of
cell based and ELISA type assays.  It would need to be able
to perform various curve fits, spline, quadratic, 4-P etc.,
without extensive programing or macro making and provide
relevant information about the curve.  I am I just wishing
here or is there anyting out there??  Could you also replay
to my e-mail as I'm buried with work and usually fall
quickly behind on reading the news.  Thanks.