VRML in Mol. Biol.??

Marcus Schmerl pmnmjs at PIPPIN.CC.FLINDERS.EDU.AU
Mon Apr 1 23:16:47 EST 1996

Is there any available information about virtual reality molecular
biology available on the web? Any companies out there who have sites?

I need info for an honours assignment (and if I dont find some soon I'll
be stuck doing a project on a VERY boring product).

Perhaps, if not virutal reality, maybe a biotechnological computer
application. Basically just someone or a company with information
available via the internet (so much easier than mailing letters from
country to country).

If anyone has some information about a particular company or product
could you please email me (I dont read this group with any regularity).

Thanks in advance.
Skip