Herbs and Minerals

Gregory Nowak gnowak at execulink.com
Mon Apr 1 17:41:36 EST 1996

HEALTH  NATURALLY..............for everyone
The world of natural foods teaches us about the miracle of nature with we are blessed. Discovered by Karl Jurak in 1922 in Austria, MATOL formula is a unique combination of 13 botanical ingredients (chamomile flower, gentian rot, celery seed, alfalfa herb, horehound root, licorice root, polygala senega root, sarsaparilla root, dandelion root, passion flower, thyme leaf, angelica root, saw palmetto berry) that produces an extremely powerful bond at the molecular level. The formula is completely unique and cannot be duplicated in any form. Called MATOL in Canada, Km-potassium mineral supplement in US, this preparation is the most  "user-friendly" nutritional product to be found. It's ingredients, being natural, work in harmony with each other and within the body. Check any recently published herbal guide, as I did, and you'll discover that the herbs mentioned above are rich in the antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E; in the nerve-regulating B-complex nutrients; they're abundant sources of the essential minerals: calcium, magnesium, iodine iron and potassium. Although Matol Botanical International Ltd., the manufacturer from Montreal, Quebec, makes no claims for Matol/Km, other than it enhances well-being, from many Matol users, incredible personal claims have been made such as: migraine headaches in many cases have stopped completely, many diabetics have reported blood sugar levels have returned to normal, many people with chronic coughs have had their coughs stop completely,  just to name a few. The blood stream is benefiting to a degree that is unbelievable. Matol purifies the bloodstream, removes the toxins, removes the impurities at the rim of the vessels, produces remarkable improvements in both blood-pressure and energy levels.  Health authorities in Canada and US have determined that MATOL/Km is completely safe - with absolutely no negative side-effects nor contraindications. I haven't found anything nearly as good. MATOL is the largest selling liquid nutritional products of all times - over 40 million bottles sold. If you are not 100% satisfied with the product, Matol Botanical offers a 30-day money back guarantee. I am going to recommend  Matol to everybody, because it helped me and my wife while all the other remedies failed. I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
gnowakkm at ezmail.com  or  gnowak at execulink.com
E-mail me your address and I send you free brochures.