Post-doctoral position

Rajesh K. Mehra rkme at ucrac1.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 4 12:17:02 EST 1996

A post-doctoral position is available to a motivated individual
interested in working on phytochelatins and related aspects of metal
tolerance in plants. We are particularly interested in an individual who
will participate in our on-going reseach on a cloned yeast gene
intimately involved in phytochelatin production. The salary and benefits
are competitive and will be according to the rules and regulations of
the University of California, Riverside. Please send CV and names of
references by email or regular mail.

--
Rajesh K. Mehra
Environmental Toxicology