VRML in Mol. Biol.??

Keith Robison robison at lipid.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 2 23:13:12 EST 1996

Marcus Schmerl (pmnmjs at PIPPIN.CC.FLINDERS.EDU.AU) wrote:
: Is there any available information about virtual reality molecular
: biology available on the web? Any companies out there who have sites?

: I need info for an honours assignment (and if I dont find some soon I'll
: be stuck doing a project on a VERY boring product).

: Perhaps, if not virutal reality, maybe a biotechnological computer
: application. Basically just someone or a company with information
: available via the internet (so much easier than mailing letters from
: country to country).

: If anyone has some information about a particular company or product
: could you please email me (I dont read this group with any regularity).

The only one I have found so far

	http://193.49.43.3/dif/3D_crystals.html

(but I have no VR software, so I haven't a clue what it looks like)

enjoy!

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology
Department of Genetics

robison at mito.harvard.edu