biological computers

Richard P. Grant rpgrant at
Mon Apr 8 04:56:18 EST 1996

In article <31688886.2093972 at>, plug at (George Chang) writes:
> where on the internet can I find more information on computers that
> are run by bacterial.  My goal is to be able to find a journal on

Come again?  Most are run by humans.

To be helpful, got to and do a search on a combination
you think would be useful.  It's a pretty good search site, most things are
there, including lists of journals.

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil         rpgrant at
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Oxford.   Fax +44 1 865 69141
Walk softly..... and carry an armoured tank division