biological computers

cotegl at ncaur1.ncaur.gov cotegl at ncaur1.ncaur.gov
Mon Apr 8 10:22:53 EST 1996

In article <31688886.2093972 at news.cruzio.com>, plug at cruzio.com says...

>where on the internet can I find more information on computers that
>are run by bacterial.  My goal is to be able to find a journal on
>this, but right now, I would appreciate anything.
>
>thanx
>
>*gc*

Not sure.  Most of our computers are run by humans.  We have tried to
train our bacteria to run them, but the keyboard was just too much for
them to handle.  We are currently attempting to get some simple fungi to
run one of our older PC's, but they just screw up the diskette drives.
So far, the lowest life form that we have successfully used to run a
computer is a toad.  Unfortunately, the code still has a few bugs in it.