What's interesting in biology?

Riekeltje Koedood rkoedood at bio.bu.edu
Wed Apr 10 14:53:24 EST 1996

My favorite field is Molecular Biology. Regulation of gene expression is
fundamental to development, differentiation, cancer (transformation as well
as tumor suppression) etc.

Yes, yes, I know I'm biased too...

Marieke

George Chang (plug at cruzio.com) wrote:

: I need a topic for a research paper on anything that has to do with
: biology.  I'm stuck with no ideas of what to do it on...I would like
: something interesting but not overused (like how does the brain work
: or genetic engineering).  If I need to, I'll do it on some boring
: thing like protein synthesis, but if anyone has any ideas, e-mail me
: or reply.  thanx
: *gc*