Control of Viral Diseases in Humans

Sun Apr 14 16:24:54 EST 1996

On Sat, 13 Apr 1996, Spectron wrote:

> Can anyone offer me any information regarding the advances made during
> the 20th century in our knowledge of the mechanisms and control of
> Viral diseases of humans.
>
> Info on the history of medical virology this century, or any relevant
> references would be gratefully received.
>
> Please email me with any info.
>
> Thanks in advance.

They say: 'if you have money to invest and thinking of
a stock market - ask real estate agents for the opinion.
Conversely, if you thinking of inversting into real
estate - ask stock brokers'.

If you want to know what REAL ADVANCES were made in
this-or-that area, ask practicing doctors. Compare what
THEY have to say with what 'biomedical research
establishment' (BRE) will say on the same and then decide
for yourself how much BRE is bragging/bluffing on the
issue and if they (BRE) do indeed can justify all these
multibillions they claim they worth annually.

I guess, it will be a good excercise - let us know the results.

Alex Berezin