Effect of heparin-treated blood to body

Park Seung Kyu skpark at POST.MIYAZAKI-MED.AC.JP
Sun Apr 14 18:38:31 EST 1996

Dear Everyone:

    I wrote the same article on cardiovascular newsgroup of this BioSci.
But I cannot get any answer. So, I repost it in here, one of the active
newsgroup of BioSci. Every kinds of comments or direction would be
appreciated.

    If we treat heparin on blood to do not coagulate, what could be
appened in the body. I suppose that, because the large amount of heparin
is treated for sufficent blocking of coagulation, though almost of all
platelet is destroyed, blood can be circulated without any coagulation.
But there must be some problems because breaking down ofplatelet induces
some physiological circumstance of circulation system. I am looking
foward to recieve your any kinds of reply.

Sincerely yours,
SK Park