Tricholeucocytose. NIPEN

Ken Campbell lrf at
Wed Apr 10 04:32:24 EST 1996

In article <4kd7t3$sd9 at>, Maurice Clerc
<mcft10 at> writes
>I am looking for informations about tricholeucocytose (I hope the 
>name is the same in English as in French)
>Could it be treated ? (I have been told about NIPEN)
>All hints would be welcome.
>Thanks in advance

The disease is called hairy cell leukaemia in English. You can find some
information at the Leukaemia Research Fund Web site - see signature
block for address. There are several promising new drugs being used for
this - it is one of the most treatable forms of adult leukaemia with a
good prognosis for the majority of patients. Hope that this helps.

Ken Campbell, Information Officer, Leukaemia Research Fund
Email: lrf at
Views and opinion expressed are mine and do not reflect those of my employer!

More information about the Bioforum mailing list