Tricholeucocytose. NIPEN

Ken Campbell lrf at leukres.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 04:32:24 EST 1996

In article <4kd7t3$sd9 at midgard.calvacom.fr>, Maurice Clerc
<mcft10 at calvanet.calvacom.fr> writes
>I am looking for informations about tricholeucocytose (I hope the
>name is the same in English as in French)
>Could it be treated ? (I have been told about NIPEN)
>
>All hints would be welcome.
>Thanks in advance

The disease is called hairy cell leukaemia in English. You can find some
information at the Leukaemia Research Fund Web site - see signature
block for address. There are several promising new drugs being used for
this - it is one of the most treatable forms of adult leukaemia with a
good prognosis for the majority of patients. Hope that this helps.

Ken Campbell, Information Officer, Leukaemia Research Fund
Email: lrf at leukres.demon.co.uk
Web: http://phoenix.jr2.ox.ac.uk/LRF/LRFHOME.HTM
Views and opinion expressed are mine and do not reflect those of my employer!