Looking for Photos of Microscopic Pond Life

Will Peacock wpeacock at unix.infoserve.net
Thu Apr 25 12:43:26 EST 1996

I'm a researcher working on the design of an educational exhibit in
Vancouver British Columbia, Canada, and we are looking for microscopic
photos of pond life. Ideally, we are looking for a single shot that
gives visitors an idea of the teeming life in a drop of pond water.
I.e., a range of species: spirogyra, water fleas, amoebas, etc.

Can you help us? If you can, please contact me at:
wpeacock at unix.infoserve.net
We do have a budget to purchase images, if they are
available.  Thanks.

Will Peacock