Biological Images

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Wed Apr 24 21:33:52 EST 1996

Dave Boggitt (boggittd at ee-wp.bham.ac.uk) wrote:
: Hi all,

: My girlfriend has just got a PC and she would like some images of
: anything biological for constructing worksheets.

ght: I have access to the WEB and can download anything from WebPages or ftp
: sites.  If you know of places that have a database of biological images
: on them, I would be very grateful if you would let me know.  Please
: email me directly.

: Many thanks,

: Dave.

You might use webcrawler and type in entomology. You can find some nice
images of butterflies. You might also try Yahoo and look under animals.
Good luck.

--
:
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu