Requesting health info on EMF and snakebites

j5wd at unb.ca j5wd at unb.ca
Fri Apr 26 15:33:01 EST 1996

Hi folks:
    I'm looking for medical and health advice about working for long periods
of time under power lines.  My job this summer will entail performing
vegetation surveys under power lines 8hours/day, 6days/week.  As far as my
physical health is concerned, do I have anything to fear and if so, how can I
protect myself?

   Because I will be working in California, I may also have to deal with
rattlesnake bites.  I would like to know how long you can be put out of work
if bitten (assuming quick treatment with snake bite kit) and whether a trip to
the hospital is necessary following any bite (after use of snake bite kit).
Thanks in advance to all those who respond!

If possible, please respond before April 30, 1996.

Stephen Kull
J5WD at UNB.CA