Smooth/Cardiac/Stiated Muscle

John D. Valentich shark at
Sat Apr 27 09:07:03 EST 1996

In article <4lp7jn$38 at>,
   mtoltz at (Matt Toltzien) wrote:
>	In my Biology class I am preparing a report on the different
>kinds of muscle (striated, smooth, and cardiac muscle) I am in desperate
>need of information and visual aids.. If you have any information or know
>of any WWW/Gopher/FTP sites on this subject, please e-mail me at
>mtoltz at since I don't normally read this newsgroup...
>					Thanks a TON!
>						Matthew J. Toltzien

For cardiac muscle go to the Cardiovascular Sciences Home Page at:

The easiest way to find other Web muscle resources would be to run a search
using any of the Web search engines like Alta Vista
( or the All in One Search Page

John D. Valentich, Ph.D.

Email: shark at
Web Site:

Department of Internal Medicine                      Voice: (409)772-9887
University of Texas Medical Branch                   FAX: (409)772-3394
301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX  77555-0564

	"Let's go exploring!".... Calvin's last words to Hobbes