Smooth/Cardiac/Stiated Muscle

John D. Valentich shark at sam.neosoft.com
Sat Apr 27 09:07:03 EST 1996

In article <4lp7jn$38 at earth.alpha.net>,
   mtoltz at earth.execpc.com (Matt Toltzien) wrote:
>	In my Biology class I am preparing a report on the different
>kinds of muscle (striated, smooth, and cardiac muscle) I am in desperate
>need of information and visual aids.. If you have any information or know
>of any WWW/Gopher/FTP sites on this subject, please e-mail me at
>mtoltz at execpc.com since I don't normally read this newsgroup...
>
>					Thanks a TON!
>						Matthew J. Toltzien

For cardiac muscle go to the Cardiovascular Sciences Home Page at:
http://zarain1.sbrc.umanitoba.ca/pages/card3.html.

The easiest way to find other Web muscle resources would be to run a search
using any of the Web search engines like Alta Vista
(http://altavista.digital.com/) or the All in One Search Page
(http://www.albany.net/allinone/).

John D. Valentich, Ph.D.

Email: shark at sam.neosoft.com
Web Site: http://www.neosoft.com/~shark/reef.html

Department of Internal Medicine                      Voice: (409)772-9887
University of Texas Medical Branch                   FAX: (409)772-3394
301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX  77555-0564

	"Let's go exploring!".... Calvin's last words to Hobbes