WRITERS SEEKING PUBLICATION

James Leonard james72 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 27 00:05:25 EST 1996

SUBJECT: WRITERS SEEKING PUBLICATION
We are a large New York City based literary agency, with branches in
the Lake George region of New York State, and as far south as Florida.
We have opened another office and are now accepting new clients. We
welcome ALL F
ICTION and NONFICTION, including PLAYS, SCREENPLAYS, POETRY, SHORT
STORIES, MAGAZINE ARTICLES.
We do not accept complete manuscripts upon initial contact.
WHAT TO SEND: Fiction and nonfiction, plays, screenplays. Send a brief
synopsis, first 10 pages of manuscript, self-addressed, STAMPED
envelope.
Short Stories: Brief synopsis, first 5 pages, self-addressed, STAMPED
envelope.
Poetry: Send three poems, self-addressed, STAMPED envelope.
Magazine Articles: BRIEF SYNOPSIS ONLY, self-addressed, STAMPED
envelope.
The Woodside Literary Agency
33-29 58 Street
Woodside, NY
11377
Tele: 718-651-8145
If you submit material during the month of MAY, after the 6th,: Send
to:
The Woodside Literary Agency
1190 North Collier Blvd.
Marco Island, Florida