Attention: Foreign Postdocs

Carol Berkower carolb at
Sun Apr 28 09:28:59 EST 1996

I am a correspondent for Science's NextWave, an online publication of
Science magazine.  For an article on foreign postdocs, I'm interested in
hearing from anyone who is now doing or has completed postdoctoral research
outside his/her native country.  This includes U.S. scientists abroad as
well as foreigners in the U.S. or elsewhere.  Please respond to my e-mail
address (carolb at, and I will send you a short
questionnaire.  Thanks for your participation.

Carol Berkower, PhD
Department of Clinical Microbiology
Hebrew University School of Medicine