I'm looking for information on the Donax ("tellines").

Fabienne Chavanon marchand at ismea.imt-mrs.fr
Thu Apr 25 03:48:10 EST 1996

Hello !

I am a student on environment and I am doing my training period at Ifremer
in France.

I am working on the beds of the Donax (the french word is "telline", sorry
I don't know the english one) in Camargue (on the french mediterranean coast).

I am looking for informations (publications, books, ..) on the biology, the
physiology and life site of the Donax.

Does anybody knows why they live on only some special places ?

Thanks to answer here or by mail to Olivier Marchand at :

                  marchand at ismea.imt-mrs.fr