posters

C Wood bsscw at bath.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 18:47:26 EST 1996

i have a tricky question ... for me at any rate ... i am interested in
finging out if a poster (by the same authors naturally) was published
prior to this paper:  (and if so, where and what date .... and the
publication) ... i am not too knowledgable .... i have access to bids.isi
but it does not go back to 1979 ish dates ..... here is the paper title in
full:

Aiba, S., Imanaka, T., and Tsunekava, H.  (1980)  ENHANCEMENT OF
TRYPTOPHAN PRODUCTION BY ESCHERICIA COLI AS AN APPLICATION OF GENETIC
ENGINEERING.  Biotechnology Letters.  Vol 2 (no. 12).  pp 525-530.

i have read the paper - but i really wuold like to know if the paper was
preceeded by a poster or similar ahead of the 1980 publication ... does
anyone know of a good data-base i might be able to access?   but my accont
privilages done t extend too far ... if anyone has access to such a
data-base please let me know asap.  thanks in advance

chirs

P.S. sorry if u have received this email twice ... i am a it new to this
stuff