Cancer Research needs patients

Jerry Cellilo fga4 at
Sat Aug 31 14:09:33 EST 1996

CANCER? You? Loved One? Find the cause and help your grandchildren!
We discover "Why You" by analyzing your tissue for toxins but we need
consent BEFORE surgery (because the tissue must be preserved by special
that are not commonly used in hospitals). Anyone who has recently been
diagnosed with cancer is upset but it is clear that both compassion for
the patient together with decisive action are the only way to deal with
the enormous problems that threaten us and our children.  NO charge, you
get the results. Results will only be released with the consent of the
Any age, sex or type of cancer is acceptable. If you or a friend
are facing Lumpectomy please call or fax for more info:
LD Brenneman, MD. Ph.D. 440 Davis #1507, San Francisco, CA 94111
(415)-986-6181 or (415) 677-9745 for FAX
posted for Dr. Brenneman by Dr. Jerry Cellilo  (e-mail replies will be
Thank you for your help.

Jerry Cellilo, Foothill College