S&P 500 Stock Market Returns with NO PRINCIPAL RISK

Wallstreet Wallstreet at Wallstreet.com
Tue Dec 3 17:27:52 EST 1996

                            *******ATTENTION AOL USERS ***************
TO REQUEST THIS INFORMATION YOU MUST TURN OFF YOUR PREFERED MAIL. GO TO KEY WORD AND TYPE PREFERED MAIL, THEN CLICK ON THE I WANT JUNK E-MAIL. THIS INFORMATION WE WILL PROVIDE YOU IS NOT JUNK LIKE MOST AD'S.

AFTER YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL YOU CAN GO BACK TO PREFERED MAIL AND TURN IT OFF. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE ANY MORE MAIL PLEASE TYPE REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX AND E-MAIL 500 at ASKJEFF.COM.

You can now invest in the stock market primarily the S&P 500 RISK FREE. The S&P 500 represents a  selected group of stocks which representative of a broad cross-section of the American economy, and is a well-respected indicator of market performance.
According to Standard & Poor's, "the primary objective of the ...S&P 500, is to be the ...benchmark for U.S. stock market performance." .
The 500 Companies comprising this index include house-hold names such as AT&T, Coca-Cola, Disney and Sears, McDonalds, Microsoft, and many more.

                                      What is the track record of the S & P 500 Index ?

Below we have list the track record of the S & P 500 for the last 20 years. Note there have been only 3 DOWN years.

1976 23.8%		         1986 18.5%
1977 -7.2%		         1987 5.2%
1978 6.6%       		    1988 16.8%
1979 18.4% 		    1989 31.5%
1980 32.4%                  	1990 -.3.2%
1981 -4.9%                   	1991 30.5%
1982 21.4%		        1992 7.7%
1983 22.5%                  	1993 10.0%
1984 6.3%                    	1994 1.3%
1985 32.2%                  	1995 37.5%

1996 14% As of 10/96

Information on each program is available just e-mail a reply to

E-MAIL ADDRESS: FVL500 at ANSWERME.COM
Capital Index 500
(This program will credit you the 6 HIGHS in the S & P 500 on each of your anniversary dates for the next 6 years.)

E-MAIL ADDRESS: KEY500 at ANSWERME.COM)
Key Index 500
(This program on your anniversary date will credit you the closing S&P value. Your return  will be determined by the HIGHEST S & P close during the 5 year period. You can never loose a GAIN once it’s been credited. )

E-MAIL ADDRESS: EAGLE500 at ANSWERME.COM
American Eagle 500
(This program takes the closing S&P value each month on your anniversary and uses a 12 month averaging method. It’s quite unique. )

The Information Center DOSE NOT SELL ANY OF THESE PROGRAMS.

We are investors that like to share good ideas. All we do is distribute informative information to you. If you like the program and would like to invest these addresses will tell you how.

We found each companies theory VERY interesting and historically VERY profitable. All 3 programs GUARENTEE your principal and are eligible for  IRA’s and many other types of retirement plans.

With CD and Fixed Rate account paying so little this may be a safe alternative for a portion of your investment portfolio.

Whether it’s a retirement account or a lump some of money you are looking to place these programs may be just what you are looking for.

DONT FORGET TO TURN OFF YOUR PREFERED MAIL TO RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION