May I please have your permission?

DANIEL ROBERT HOLDSWORTH drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Wed Dec 11 10:00:21 EST 1996

In article <199612100847.DAA11523 at blanche.marynet.com>,
Conserve at SAVEARTH.COM ("Conserve") writes:
:Hi! May I please have your permission to send you free
:information about our Earth friendly and cruelty free cleaning
:and aromatherapy products?
:
:My wife and I make them ourselves.
:
:I guarantee no obligation, and the information is free.

Oh dear, another potential spammer, and an inexperienced one. Nice of him
to tell us his posting address; another one for the mailfilter and killfile
there...

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a
warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Dan Holdsworth, drh92 at aber.ac.uk **SPAMMERS WILL BE FILTERED**