My classmates need answers; rapid amplif. of cDNA ends !

anat-hd un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 13 11:26:15 EST 1996

In article <58ql0i$6tn at sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>, geneco at ix.netcom.co says...

>>> What is the current record? I'm pretty sure it's way less than 80
>>> days by now.

>> Please define "race"... Thank you.

> It is a bearing component. Ring and race.

Give the man a break, and TRY to answer his question, instead
of all this ridicule.
Patrick, we carry out a lot of race in our laboratory, to
obtain 5' ends of mRNAs by PCR. I will be more than willing to answer
any specific questions that you may have about this technique:
just drop me a line.
(I have to admit though, that I do not know exactly what you mean by
RACE is carried out around the world ? please specify.)

Clemens