Netscape "cookies" file/privacy

Ralph Gainey sesame at MCN.ORG
Sat Dec 14 06:38:50 EST 1996

I am more interested in the file <cookies.toc> which netscape has. On the
news last weekend it was stated that this file, containing the history of
all internet access and correspondence, is accessible from the outside. Does
anyone know anything about this? I erased my file, but don't know if it
eliminates the possibilityt of "snooping."

With warm regards,

Ralph Gainey