Richard Dawkins and hypocrisy

Michael Huemer owl at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Dec 18 04:23:55 EST 1996

cam.ac.uk at news.cam.ac.uk (A. Caian) writes:

>brought a whole new dimension to my enjoyment of the service; it was akin
>to spotting the Pope at a Black Sabbath concert. No doubt he was thinking,
>as he does of Bach's Mass in B Minor, how much better the music would have
>been had it been written about natural selection.

Perhaps.
I'm sure that if they sang "Auld Lang Syne," you could see him
indignantly insisting "for auld lang syne," where the other people
were singing "for the sake of auld lang syne."  (see p194, n.)

Anyway, as someone else pointed out, being an atheist doesn't mean he
doesn't like Christmas music.

--
                                              ^-----^
 Michael Huemer <owl at rci.rutgers.edu>        / O   O \