Richard Dawkins and hypocrisy

James Aldridge jaldr at
Tue Dec 17 19:27:42 EST 1996

On 16 Dec 1996 16:56:20 GMT, at (A. Caian) wrote:

>might well see Richard Dawkins, arch-atheist,
>singing away with 'Hark the
>herald angels sing / Glory to the new born King

This reminds me of a piece Dawkins wrote in
Scientific American a year or so ago; it displayed
the same degree of hypocrisy that this current
instance does. I wrote a letter to Sci Amer about
it, and they sent me a letter saying they had
forwarded it to Dawkins. He has not seen fit to
answer it, so I gather he is short of a proper

James Aldridge - Fort Worth, Texas, USA
jaldr at or aldrjame at