Microphysiometry News Group

Chris_Gregory cmg at sn1.ee.umist.ac.uk
Thu Dec 19 04:41:18 EST 1996

Martin Donal Cunningham, Ph.D. wrote:

> I'm looking for reactions to the proposal of a newsgroup devoted to
> microphysiometry or more generally to the use of biosensors in research.
> Please comment to me directly.  Thanks.
>
> ******************************
>
> Martin Donal Cunningham, Ph.D.
> Research Scientist
> Molecular Devices Corporation
> 1311 Orleans Dr.
> Sunnyvale, Calif. 94089
> Direct: 408-747-3524
> Fax: 408-747-3601

You have my support.  I am studying for a phd which involves both
biosensing and micromachining.  The fields covered by biosensors are
vast.  There would be no end of discussion if there was a specific news
group.

If everyone who is supportive posts to this group and cross post to
groups that tey feel are relavent then I expect that a group will soon
be formed.

Chris Gregory