BIOTECH News special report

IQ Mailer 80112 at DATA.IQ-INTERNET.COM
Sun Dec 22 15:09:18 EST 1996

This message is provided by NETmax(tm) under the strict C.A.R.E. Code of Ethics.
(Conscientious Advertising through Responsible E-mail).
You can view the code at: ideaconcepts.com/care.htm

Certainly, there is scientific proof that the oxygen concentration in the atmosphere is being slowly reduced...In Japan we now see the regular use of 'oxygen booths' and portable oxygen cylinders because the people realize that the air is so contaminated they are not getting sufficient oxygen from it.

-Dr. John Muntz
 Nutritional Scientist

The link between insufficient oxygen and disease has been firmly established.  Insufficient oxygen means insufficient biological energy that can result in anything from mild fatigue to life-threatening disease.  The evidence is overwhelming.  Oxygen plays a powerful, primary role in our health and well-being.  The more oxygen we have in our system, the more energy we produce.  Understanding this is more important today than ever before, because of a general deficiency of oxygen intake.  Simply put, the best way to optimize health is to be sure that we oxygenate every cell in our body.

-Dr. Norman McVea

In all serious disease states we find a concomitant low oxygen state...Low oxygen in the body tissues is a sure indicator for disease...Hypoxia, or lack of oxygen in the tissues, is the fundamental cause for all degenerative disease.

-Dr. Stephen Levine
 Renowned Molecular Biologist
 Author, Oxygen Deficiency:  A Concomitant to All Degenerative Illness

THE CHIEF BENEFITS

According to the experts, taking stabilized oxygen on a daily basis helps to provide the following benefits:

*Increases oxygen uptake at the cellular level
*Dramatically boosts energy levels
*Strengthens the immune system
*Quickly heightens concentration and alertness
*Has a calming effect on the nervous system
*Allows the body to focus plenty of oxygen on its primary metabolic functions without having to draw down oxygen reserves to fight illness and disease
*Rapidly kills infectious bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites without harming beneficial microorganisms needed by the body
*Greatly enhances uptake of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, and other essential nutrients, from either natural food sources or from dietary supplements
*Gives the body the added oxygen it needs to oxidize and eliminate built-up toxins and poisons in the cells, tissues and bloodstream
*Promotes up to 50% faster recovery from injury, stress or strenuous exercise [Which is why stabilized oxygen is beginning to gain in its popularity with world-class athletes, sports figures and weight trainers]
*Aids tremendously in the treatment of respiratory and allergy-related conditions such as asthma, sinus and upper respiratory infection

If you would like to receive a "FREE" copy of a national bioscience newsletter by the name of BIO/TECH NEWS, outlining in detail, the benefits of oxygen supplementation, you have 2 options:

1.  Just hit reply and type the name "biotech" (without quote marks) in the body copy of the message on a line by itself and a copy will be automatically E-mailed to you. This newsletter is 24 pages in printed E-mail form (12pt.), so make sure your mail system will accept large messages)   Thank you.

2.  You may read and print the 12 page version directly from the world wide wed at the address ideaconcepts.com/biotech.htm

If you have any questions or would like more information  E-mail me at 80112 at iq-internet.com or call me at 412-283-2580.

*+*+ To REMOVE your name from our list
*+*+ reply with NO MAIL in the subject line.