BIOTECH News special report

Ralph Gainey sesame at MCN.ORG
Sun Dec 22 19:53:17 EST 1996

Taking supplemental O2 is a fad...providing a temporary benefit. Enriched O2
concentrations should be avoided unless required to sustain life (primarily
by patients whose exchange mechanisms are impaired, as in emphysema). The
body has adequate adaptive strategies to accommodate low O2 levels. People
who live at high altitudes make this adjustment through enhanced hemoglobin
levels. Temporary adjustments are evidenced by elevated pulse rate and
breathing rate. The resort to enriched O2 levels is not only dangerous, but
is counter-productive, delaying the normal adaptive schemes. My personal
observation of patients who finally resort to portable O2 cannisters is that
it shortens their lives.

With warm regards,
Ralph Gainey

.At 12:09 PM 12/22/96 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is provided by NETmax(tm) under the strict C.A.R.E. Code of
Ethics.
>(Conscientious Advertising through Responsible E-mail).
>You can view the code at: ideaconcepts.com/care.htm
>
>Certainly, there is scientific proof that the oxygen concentration in the
atmosphere is being slowly reduced...In Japan we now see the regular use of
'oxygen booths' and portable oxygen cylinders because the people realize
that the air is so contaminated they are not getting sufficient oxygen from it.

>-Dr. John Muntz
> Nutritional Scientist

>The link between insufficient oxygen and disease has been firmly
established.  Insufficient oxygen means insufficient biological energy that
can result in anything from mild fatigue to life-threatening disease.  The
evidence is overwhelming.  Oxygen plays a powerful, primary role in our
health and well-being.  The more oxygen we have in our system, the more
energy we produce.  Understanding this is more important today than ever
before, because of a general deficiency of oxygen intake.  Simply put, the
best way to optimize health is to be sure that we oxygenate every cell in
our body.

>-Dr. Norman McVea

>In all serious disease states we find a concomitant low oxygen state...Low
oxygen in the body tissues is a sure indicator for disease...Hypoxia, or
lack of oxygen in the tissues, is the fundamental cause for all degenerative
disease.

>-Dr. Stephen Levine
> Renowned Molecular Biologist
> Author, Oxygen Deficiency:  A Concomitant to All Degenerative Illness

>THE CHIEF BENEFITS
>
>According to the experts, taking stabilized oxygen on a daily basis helps
to provide the following benefits:

>*Increases oxygen uptake at the cellular level
>*Dramatically boosts energy levels
>*Strengthens the immune system
>*Quickly heightens concentration and alertness
>*Has a calming effect on the nervous system
>*Allows the body to focus plenty of oxygen on its primary metabolic
functions without having to draw down oxygen reserves to fight illness and
disease
>*Rapidly kills infectious bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites without
harming beneficial microorganisms needed by the body
>*Greatly enhances uptake of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, and
other essential nutrients, from either natural food sources or from dietary
supplements
>*Gives the body the added oxygen it needs to oxidize and eliminate built-up
toxins and poisons in the cells, tissues and bloodstream
>*Promotes up to 50% faster recovery from injury, stress or strenuous
exercise [Which is why stabilized oxygen is beginning to gain in its
popularity with world-class athletes, sports figures and weight trainers]
>*Aids tremendously in the treatment of respiratory and allergy-related
conditions such as asthma, sinus and upper respiratory infection

>If you would like to receive a "FREE" copy of a national bioscience
newsletter by the name of BIO/TECH NEWS, outlining in detail, the benefits
of oxygen supplementation, you have 2 options:

>1.  Just hit reply and type the name "biotech" (without quote marks) in the
body copy of the message on a line by itself and a copy will be
automatically E-mailed to you. This newsletter is 24 pages in printed E-mail
form (12pt.), so make sure your mail system will accept large messages)
Thank you.

>2.  You may read and print the 12 page version directly from the world wide
wed at the address ideaconcepts.com/biotech.htm

80112 at iq-internet.com or call me at 412-283-2580.